The sauce that elevates any BBQ chicken, a simple and easy-to-make mayonnaise sauce with a hint of pickle. There's not much more to say, except that it's fantastic!
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
1 clove of garlic
250 ml / 1 cup Japanese mustard
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp fresh dille
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 pinch finnishing salt
2 tbsp pickle juice
- Dice up 1 pickle.
- Add it to a bowl along with 250 ml or 1 cup of Japanese mayonaise.
- Add 1 clove of pressed garlic.
- Add 1 tsp of Dijon mayonaise.
- Chop fine 1 tbsp of fresh dille.
- Add 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Add 1 pinch of finishing salt.
- Add 2 tbsp of pickle juice.
- Mix it up and store it until usage.