Were you aware of the existence of green tomatoes? They're not just real; they're also incredibly delicious! We're talking about the classic green salsa, beloved by millions, and you've just stumbled upon its recipe. Lucky you!
3 jalapeno peppers
1 yellow onion
1 fresh garlic bulb
30 grams / 1 oz fresh cilantro
1 tbsp table salt
- Fire up your BBQ and set it for indirect cooking.
- Roast 6 tomatillo's, 3 jalapeno peppers, 1 unpeeled yellow onion and 1 bulb of fresh garlic.
- peel the tomatillo's, push out the garlic out of the bulb,cut off the stock from jalapeno and quarter the white onion.
- Put everything in a blender.
- Add 30 grams or 1 oz of fresh cilantro and 1 tsp of table salt.
- Grind it all up until it turns into a smooth structured salsa.
- Store it in a container until usage.