All you need to know to make a quick and easy batter for American Pancakes!
180 grams / 6.35 oz all purpose flour
3½ tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp white sugar
¼ tsp table salt
355.5 ml / 1½ cup milk
4 tbsp melted butter ( or lard )
- Take out your blender and add 180 grams or 6.35 oz of all purpose flour.
- Add 3½ tbsp baking powder, 1 tbsp white sugar, ¼ tsp table salt, 355.5 ml or 1½ cup milk, 1 egg and 3 tbsp of melted butter ( or lard )
- Mix it up in the blender.
- Pour 1 tbsp of butter ( or lard) on top of the griddle plate.
- Pour a little bit of batter on the hot plate and wait for it to bake.
- Flip it around and bake the other side.
- Continue making the pancakes until all the batter is used.