Horse Radish Steak Sauce
It's a zesty sauce that delivers a tangy kick to counterbalance the saltiness of your steak or roast. Horseradish is a revitalizing ingredient for saucing. It resembles a milder variation of wasabi, yet it can still provide a quick, refreshing punch. That's precisely what you want in a steak sauce.
500 ml / 2 cups mayonaise
125 ml / ½ cup horse radish
20 grams 0.7 oz fresh chives
15 grams / 0.5 oz fresh parsley
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp fisnishing salt
- In a bowl, add 2 cups of mayonaise and add 125 ml or ½ cup of horse radish.
- Chop fine 20 grams or 0.7 oz of fresh chives and add it to the bowl.
- Chop fine 15 grams or 0.5 oz of fresh parsley and add it to the bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of ground black pepper and 1 tbsp of finishing salt to the bowl and mix it up. Perform a taste test to determine if it has enough powerful kick.
- Store it in a container and/or fridge until usage.