This creamy classic is the perfect companion for your salads, vegetables, or as a dip for your favorite snacks. With just a few simple ingredients and a couple of minutes, you can whip up a batch of this American Classic that's bursting with flavor
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
125 ml / ½ cup mayonaise
125 ml / ½ cup sour cream
62.5 ml / ¼ cup butter milk
5 grams / 0.2 oz fresh parsley
5 grams / 0.2 oz fresh dille
5 grams 0.2 oz fresh chives
1 clove of garlic
1 pinch finishing salt
- Add 125 ml or ½ cup of mayonaise to a bowl.
- Add 125 ml or ½ cup of sour cream to the bowl.
- Add 62.5 ml or ¼ cup of butter milk to the bowl.
- Chop fine 5 grams or 0.2 oz of fresh parsley, fresh dille and fresh chives until you end up with 1 tbsp each and add it to the bowl.
- Add 1 pinch of salt and a pressed clove of garlic.
- Mix it up and store it in container until usage.