"Köfte" is a term used for various types of meatballs or meat patties in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine. This traditional blend of spices is the heart and soul of countless köfte dishes, adding an explosion of flavor to your favorite meats. Crafted with love and authenticity, this seasoning will elevate your culinary creations to a whole new level.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
2 tbsp table salt
2 tbsp paprika powder
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp nutmeg powder
1 tsp thyme powder
1 tsp dried mint
- In a jar, add 2 tbsp of table salt.
- Add 2 tbsp of paprika powder.
- Add 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Add 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Add 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Add 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Add 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Add 1 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Add 1 tsp of thyme powder.
- Add 1 tsp of dried mint.
- Mix it up and store it until usage or apply it to your meat or vegetables.
- Works really well with lamb, beef and pork.