Green Steak Sauce
This robust steak sauce is a burst of flavors that can enhance any steak fresh from the grill. With its straightforward recipe, it elevates every dish to its maximum potential. A definite must-try!
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
30 grams / 1 oz fresh basil
30 grams / 1 oz fresh parsley
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp capers
1 tsp chili flakes
9 grams / 0.3 oz ansjovis
3 small pickles
62.5 ml / ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Chop fine 30 grams or 1 oz of fresh basil and 30 grams or 1 oz of fresh parsley.
- Put it in the blender.
- Add 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbsp of capers, 1 tsp of chili flakes, 3 canned ansjovis and 3 small pickles.
- Use a microplaner to zest 1 whole lemon on top of the rest and add the juice of half the lemon.
- Add 62.5 ml or ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil.
- Grind it all up in the blender.
- Store it in a container until usage.