Chimichurri, a beloved South American sauce known for its vibrant flavors, has been given a Euro-inspired twist in this delightful recipe. We've taken the traditional elements of chimichurri and infused them with Mediterranean herbs and spices, creating a unique fusion of culinary traditions.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
15 grams / ½ oz fresh oregano
7.5 grams / ¼ oz fresh rosemary
15 grams / ½ oz fresh chives
100 grams 3.5 oz pepper corns
62.5 ml / ¼ cup red wine vinegar
125 ml / ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp table salt
- Take off the leaves of 15 grams or ½ oz of fresh oregano and 7.5 grams or ¼ oz of fresh rosemary.
- Roughly chop up 15 grams or ½ oz of fresh chives.
- Put all the fresh ingredients in your blender.
- Add 100 grams or 3.5 oz of pickled peppercorns along with the liquid to the blender.
- Add 62.5 ml or ¼ cup of red wine vinegar and blend it all together in a puree.
- Add 125 ml or ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 1 tbsp of table salt and mix it all together with a spoon.
- Store it in a container until usage.