Coca Cola BBQ Sauce
his unique concoction adds a pop of excitement to your grilled dishes, creating a mouthwatering symphony of taste that's perfect for your next barbecue adventure. Unleash the magic of classic Coca-Cola in a whole new way as it blends with a medley of savory ingredients to create a sauce that will elevate your grilling game to new heights. Coca Cola is not just a drink. Once you created this sauce it opens up a whole new world for you.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
500 ml / 2 cups Coca Cola
250 ml / 1 cup ketchup
4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
62.5 ml / ¼ cup molasses
- Heat up a stainless steel pan.
- Add 500 ml or 2 cups of Coca Cola to the pan.
- Let it reduce by half.
- Add 250 ml or 1 cup of ketchup.
- Add 4 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon ( 3 tbsp ).
- Add 62.5 ml or ¼ cup Molasses.
- Stir it up and let it slowly boil until you get a syrupy bubble.
- Store it in a container until usage.