Combining the iconic taste of a Big Mac burger with the convenience of a taco, this culinary creation is the best next thing you need on your griddle. Get ready to experience a delicious twist on familiar favorites, bringing a whole new level of excitement to your mealtime.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
800 grams / 1.8 lbs minced beef
- 250 ml / 1 cup Big Mac Sauce
1 yellow onion
150 grams / 5.2 oz lettuce
2 tbsp beef tallow
400 grams 0.9 lbs shredded Gouda cheese
160 grams / 5.7 oz diced pickles
- Fire up your griddle and let it become hot.
- Grab around 100 grams or 3.5 oz of minced beat and shape it in a bowl while pressing it together so that the texture turns more smooth.
- press down the ball on top of a small tortilla leaf and shape it into a burger by hand. Do this for the remaining tortillas and meat as well.
- Make 250 ml or 1 cup of Big Mac Sauce according to it's recipe.
- Dice up 1 yellow onion and chop fine 150 grams or 5.2 oz of lettuce.
- Once your griddle is hot make sure to grease it up with 2 tbsp worth of beef tallow.
- Grill the patty's with the beef side down on a moderate sizzle.
- Regularly rotate the patty's to get an equal sear.
- Flip the patty and let the tortilla toast in the patty's own fat.
- Use 50 grams of shredded Gouda cheese to grill a cheese cookie on the griddle while your patty is still grilling.
- Once the cookie is grilled together it's time to flip it on top of the taco patty.
- Load it up with some lettuce and 1 tbsp of Big Mac Sauce.
- Sprinkle on 1 tsp of chopped pickles and 1 tsp of chopped onion.
- Fold it together and behold your own Big Mac Taco!
- When making patty's, press down the meat a little bit over the edge of the tortilla. The meat will shrink during the cook, making it fit pefectly.