Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce
Discover the ultimate blend of sweet and savory with our Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce recipe, featuring the enchanting essence of garlic-infused honey. Whether you're grilling chicken, ribs, or veggies, this sauce will elevate your dishes to new heights of culinary delight.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
125 ml / ½ cup honey
1 tsp chili flakes
6 cloves of garlic
250 ml / 1 cup ketchup
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- Fire up your BBQ and set it for a roasting temperature of 180°C or 355°F.
- Put a small oven tray on the BBQ.
- Add 125 ml or ½ cup of honey to the tray.
- Add 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Add 6 whole peeled cloves of garlic.
- Let the honey slowly come up to temperature until it caramelizes.
- Once the honey turned into a dark brown colour it's time to take it off the BBQ.
- Remove the cloves of garlic.
- Add 250 ml or 1 cup of ketchup to the honey.
- Add 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Mix it up and store it in a container until usage.
- Best served warm.