Pineapple BBQ Sauce
Spice up your BBQ parties with our special Pineapple BBQ Sauce. This homemade recipe features fresh pineapple juice, adding a tropical twist to your outdoor gatherings. Delight your guests with the perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors that will make your BBQ dishes unforgettable.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
- Heat up a pan.
- Add 250 ml or 1 cup of ketchup.
- Add 62.5 ml or ¼ cup of sweet soy sauce.
- Add 2 tbsp of honey/
- Add 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Add 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 2 tbsp of PitmasterX's BBQ Chicken Rub.
- Add 125 ml or ½ cup of fresh pineapple juice.
- Stir the sauce while coming up to temperature until you see a syrupy bubble appear.
- Transfer the sauce to a container until usage.
- Works best with thick, fresh pressed pineapple juice.