Rodney Scott Sauce
Get ready to enhance your barbecue dishes with the flavors of Rodney Scott's Secret Mopping Sauce at your own doorstep. This easy-to-make sauce is the key to achieving mouthwatering results. Elevate your barbecue game with this secret sauce that Rodney kept from us for years.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
500 ml / 2 cups distilled vinegar
2 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp black pepper
2 chili flakes
200 grams / 1 cup sugar
- Add 500 ml or 2 cups of distilled vinegar to a pan.
- Heat up the pan and let it come up to temperature.
- Slice 1 whole lemon and add the slices to the vinegar.
- Add 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Add 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Add 2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Add 200 grams or 1 cup of sugar.
- Gently stir it while it's coming up to a boil.
- Carefully store it in a container until usage.