Experience the vibrant flavors of chimichurri, a mouthwatering sauce that takes your taste buds on a journey towards the dense Brazilian heartlands. This simple recipe combines fresh herbs, tangy vinegar, and a touch of garlic to create a sauce bursting with freshness. Drizzle it over grilled meats or use it as a marinade for an extra punch of flavor.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
100 ml / 0.42 cups extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp table salt
½ tbsp black pepper
30 grams / 1 oz fresh chopped parsley
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 clove of garlic
1 tsp chili flakes
- Grab a big jar that can be closed.
- Add 100 ml or 0.42 cups of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Add 1 tbsp of table salt.
- Add ½ tbsp of black pepper.
- Chop fine 30 grams or 1 oz of fresh parsley and add ti to the jar.
- Add 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Add 1 clove of pressed garlic.
- Add 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Mix it up and store until usage.