Rum Punch Sauce
Elevate your BBQ ribs to a tropical paradise with our homemade Rum Punch Sauce. Inspired by the vibrant flavors of pineapple rum punch, this easy-to-make BBQ sauce adds a delightful twist to your grilling experience.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
125 ml / ½ cup pineapple rum punch
500 ml / 2 cups ketchup
- 2 tbsp Pitmasterx's Classic BBQ Rub
2 tbsp honey
6 tbsp sugar
- Place a pan on your heat source.
- Add 125 ml or ½ cup of pineapple rum punch,
- Add 500 ml or 2 cups of ketchup.
- Add 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 2 tbsp Pitmasterx's Classic BBQ Rub.
- Add 2 tbsp of honey.
- Add 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Let it come up to temperature while stirring.
- Let it cook until your alcohol is evaporated and your sauce has a syrupy bubble.
- Store it in a container until usage.
- Works really well if you brush it on pork ribs.