Get ready for a BBQ must have recipe. This recipe combines the richness of bacon, the sweetness of barbecue sauce, and a hint of tanginess from apple cider vinegar. The result is a mouthwatering combination that will leave you craving for more.
Let me show you what this recipe is all about.
You can find the full instructional video at the end of this page.
- Dice 1 white onion, 1 red bell pepper and chop fine 1 clove of garlic.
- Heat up a cast iron skillet and melt 50 grams or 1.8 oz of butter.
- Add 125 grams or 4.4 oz of bacon strips, diced onion, garlic, and the diced bell pepper.
- Add 400 grams 14 oz of baked beans, 3 tbsp of PitmasterX's Classic BBQ Rub, 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp of Sweet Apple BBQ Sauce and 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Let it warm up to just before cooking temperature and put it in a small oven tray.
- Sprinkle on 2 tbsp of shredded cheese and ad a slice of pickled jalapeno for decoration.
- Put it in the oven for 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.