BBQ Steak Sauce
Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make steak sauce to elevate your BBQ game? Look no further than this homemade BBQ steak sauce recipe with tomato! Made with simple, wholesome ingredients, this sauce is bursting with flavor and pairs perfectly with any cut of steak. Whether you're grilling up a storm or just looking to add some extra flavor to your meal, this homemade sauce is sure to impress. So grab your apron and fire up the grill, because it's time to make some mouth-watering steak sauce!
1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove of garlic chopped
1 white onion diced
50 grams / 1.8 oz tomato paste
400 grams / 14 oz tomato pulp
160 ml / ⅔ cups espresso
1tbsp worcestershire sauce
4 tbsp cane sugar
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
- Dice 1 white onion and chop fine 1 clove of garlic.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to a pan and Fry the onion and garlic.
- Add 50 grams or 1.8 oz tomato paste once the onion and garlic turned soft.
- Add 400 grams or 14 oz tomato pulp and let the pulp sweeten up in the pan.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and add 160 ml or ⅔cu[s of espresso
- Add 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce, 4 tbsp cane sugar, 1 tbsp table salt and 1 tbsp black pepper. up.
- Mix it up and let it simmer until it turns from a red sauce into a red-brown BBQ sauce.