This is the perfect sauce for any recipe. Use this sauce as a base to make your food even tastier, or add extra ingredients to give it your own twist.
How well is this recipe
- 1 bowl
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp ground black pepper fresh
- 1 tbsp PitmasterX's classic bbq rub
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp cane sugar
- Grab a pan and add the ingredients for the sauce into the pan.
- Mix the ingredients for the Sweet Apple BBQ sauce and bring the sauce to a boil and let it cool back down again.
Now the base of a perfect sauce is ready,
Calories: 131kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 632mgPotassium: 249mgFiber: 1gSugar: 29gVitamin A: 360IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 29mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.