Another classic rub, this time especially for beef. PitmasterX uses this as a base for a lot of beef recipes. This rub is perfect for Rib Roasts and tomahawks, but you can use it for all kind of beef cooks.Or you can use it as a base and add some extra ingredients to make it your own customized rub.
- 2 tbsp fine salt
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley dried
- ½ tbsp garlic powder dried
- ½ tbsp cumin powder dried
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds dried
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Grab a jar.
- Add all the ingredients into the jar.
- Shake all the ingredients together and you are done.
Calories: 75kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 21244mgPotassium: 328mgFiber: 7gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 862IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 210mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.