I love to use a pizza mix to make my pizza. I know it’s going to upset the pizza nazi’s, but I don’t care. And if it upsets you too, just don’t call it pizza.This certainly won’t be your average pizza. I used some leftover pulled pork and other stuff I found in my fridge.
How well is this recipe
- 1 piece dough mix for pizza
- 200 gram Gouda cheese Good cheese to melt
- 100 gram parmesan cheese
- 100 gram mozzerella cheese
- 100 gram leftover pulled pork
- 4 slices bacon
- 5 piece pickled jalapeños
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- Make the pizza dough as it says on the package. When the dough is fermenting you can start prepping the mise en place. That’s French for “put in place” or “make sure you have everything you need before you start building your pizza”.
- Fire up your pizza oven in advance with the highest temperature it can reach.
- Divide the pizza dough into the same size balls. Flour your work surface with flour and stretch a ball to a pizza bottom. See the video on how I do it.
- Spread some creme fraiche on the bottom and then add the pulled pork.
- Next, we want some pickled jalapeño and bacon.
- Grate the cheese and Parmesan over it. The more the better. Then add the chives and the barbecue sauce.
- Slide this in the pizza oven and wait for it to be cooked. Take it out the oven and call this pizza what you want before you enjoy it.
Calories: 1497kcalCarbohydrates: 113gProtein: 81gFat: 80gSaturated Fat: 42gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 238mgSodium: 4662mgPotassium: 390mgFiber: 4gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 2106IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 1585mgIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.