Sometimes you just want to make a perfect dish to accompany that juicy steak. What about some pasta? With a few fresh ingredients, you make a beautiful pasta dish.I made this dish in the same smoker as I was making a rib roast in. Why waste the grill space if it’s already hot.
- 1 Burnhard Flint pellet smoker
- 4 ps tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 springs rosemary
- 2 springs oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 100 gram pasta
- Slice the tomatoes and spread them in a shallow oven tray. Slice the garlic clove really thin and spread them over the tomato slices.4 ps tomatoes, 1 clove garlic
- Sprinkle on some olive oil, salt, and pepper and lay down the sprigs of rosemary and oregano.2 springs rosemary, 2 springs oregano, 1 pinch salt, 1 pinch pepper, 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place the tray in a 120°C/248°F oven en cook some pasta.100 gram pasta
- After half an hour take out the tomatoes and serve them with the pasta.
Calories: 83kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 258mgPotassium: 182mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 282IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.