We love cheese in general, but especially Parmesan cheese. It’s like a good old Dutch cheese, but Italian. It’s one of the cheeses Italians did right.I am going to use Parmesan cheese to make the most delicious chicken wings you have ever had. They are too easy to make, and there is no reason you wouldn’t make these yourself.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped flat-leaf
- 1 ½ kg chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 300 grams Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 piece onion diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 pieces Rawit peppers finely chopped
- 400 grams canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 100 ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Pour the olive oil over the chicken wings and press the cloves of garlic. Add the chopped parsley and season it with the salt and pepper.
- Then grate the Parmesan cheese over the chicken wings and add the breadcrumbs.
- Now mix it all together and make sure that the Parmesan cheese sticks to the wings.
- Start your grill with an indirect heat of 150ºC/302°F. Lay the wings on the cooler side of the grates and close the lid.
- While the wings are cooking, we can make the dipping sauce by heating a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, we fry the onion, garlic and rawit peppers until the onion is soft. Make sure there is enough olive oil in the pan, and you keep stirring.
- Add the diced tomatoes, oregano, chicken stock, salt and pepper. Let this simmer over medium heat until the tomatoes are soft.
- When the chicken wings reach a core temperature of 75ºC/167°F, you grill them over direct heat for a nice golden brown crust.
Calories: 924kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 67gFat: 63gSaturated Fat: 23gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 208mgSodium: 2490mgPotassium: 702mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1120IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 999mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.