It’s time for another franchise idea. We need to celebrate our countries own Max Verstappenand you know what food he loves most?Our national snack: Frikandel Speciaal.
- 1 Cuttingboard
For the red bull bacon jam:
- 100 gram Butter
- 200 gram Bacon strips
- 2 ps Red onion chopped fine
- 350 ml Red bull
For the fricaburger
- 400 gram Chicken thighs
- 400 gram Pork belly steak
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 3 tbsp Beef broth
- 1 tbsp Ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp Nutmeg powder
- 0.5 tbsp Ground mace
- 0.5 tbsp Table salt
- 2 tbsp Bread crumbs
- 0.5 tsp MSG
- 5 ps Gouda cheese slices
For the french fries
- 1 ps Onion
- 1 tbsp Dutch mayonaise
- 1 tbsp Curry
- 500 gram French fries
- 2 ps Pickles
- Render out the bacon and if they turn golden brown take the bacon out and leave the fat in.200 gram Bacon
- Chop fine a whole red onion and turn it soft in the pan followed by 100 grams of butter.2 ps Red onion, 100 gram Butter
- Add 100ml Red Bull and let it reduce till it turns into a propper sauce.350 ml Red bull
- Chop the bacon and add it in again.200 gram Bacon
- Put it in a jar and set your bacon jam aside.
- Chop 400 grams of chicken thighs and pork belly into cubes and remove the skin of the pork belly.400 gram Chicken thighs, 400 gram Pork belly steak
- Grind it down into your meat grinder until you have a nice smooth paste like structure.
- Create the frikandellen seasoning mix and mix it up again with 3 tablespoons of beef broth.3 tbsp Beef broth
- Create thin 80 gram burger patties.
- Grill the burger buns with a bit of olive oil.
- Grill the patties on a cast iron grill plate, flip them and put on Gouda on the patty at the end.5 ps Gouda cheese
- Build up your burger with mayonaise, lettuce, first pattie , 2 pickles, drop of mayonaise, second patty, the bacon jam and the cap.1 ps Onion, 1 tbsp Dutch mayonaise, 1 tbsp Curry, 2 ps Pickles
- Serve this with some french fries.500 gram French fries
Eet smakelijk and keep on grilling!
Calories: 1253kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 30gFat: 106gSaturated Fat: 40gPolyunsaturated Fat: 13gMonounsaturated Fat: 46gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 208mgSodium: 1078mgPotassium: 883mgFiber: 6gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 611IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 61mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.