You can’t go wrong with creamy mashed potatoes as a side dish. You can just serve it as it is but you can do so much more with mashed potatoes.You can bake it like a sort of potato croquettes in the oven or you can use it as a topping for your caserole. Add some cheese and stick it in the barbecue for 20 minutes.
- 1 Tokit omni cook
- 8 piece potatoes higher starch
- 1 piece onion small
- 1 lump butter
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- Peel the potatoes and quarter them. Cook them in boiling water until they are fully cooked.
- Chop fine the onion. Melt the butter and add the onion.
- When the onion starts to get soft, add the parsley and give it a stir.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl and add the onion mix. Mash this to a puree.
Calories: 342kcalCarbohydrates: 77gProtein: 9gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 29mgPotassium: 1845mgFiber: 10gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 186IUVitamin C: 89mgCalcium: 60mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to TOKIT for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.