This easy but super delicious all purpose marinade is so basic but makes such a big difference when you grill all sorts of meat on your BBQ or in your kitchen. This marinade is based on marinating up to 4kg of meat.
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme fine chopped
- 125 ml fresh chives fine chopped
- 60 ml fresh sage fine chopped
- 2 tbsp fleur de sel sea salt
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic pressed
- Finely chop the thyme, chives and sage leaves and add them to a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Crush 2 fresh cloves of garlic, stir it up, and you're done.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.