Everybody likes their ribs juicy and tender with a lot of flavour. There are a lot of tricks to accomplice this and I’ve got my own.
Do you know how easy it is to add moisture to your ribs and at the same time build flavour and an amazing bark? You just spray them with a mixture of water and bbq rub. And I’ve got the most amazing way to make this mix.
- Your favourite bbq rub. Or make your own.
- Hot water
- Lamb ribs
- Make your bbq rub extraction with a coffee maker. It sounds weird, but it really isn’t. watch the video on how to do this. Put the bbq rub extraction in a spray bottle.
- Sprinkle a light but even layer of the dry rub on both sides of the lamb ribs.
- Start up your smoker to a temperature of 140°C (284F). Place the ribs and close the lid.
- Let the ribs cook for an hour, so the rub gets time to stick to the meat. After that, spray the ribs every half hour with the bbq coffee rub until the ribs are tender in about 4 to 5 hours.
- Let the ribs rest for half an hour in aluminium foil before you dig in.
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.
BBQ gear used
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these articles because of their quality.