I discovered a base ingredient that changes the way you make sauces at home! This Kimchi BBQ Sauce Recipe is an excellent addition to your BBQ repertoire in your own backyard. Kimchi is basically fermented cabbage that is sitting inside a sauce. Don’t run away yet you should watch the video and see our reactions on this incredible Korean Kimchi BBQ Sauce Recipe.Kimchi BBQ Sauce is ultimate recipe that you have to try. It turns your BBQ Pork Ribs into an absolute WINNER.
- 100 ml Spicy chili sauce – Kimchee base
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 200 ml ketchup
- 50 ml honey
- Let your pan come up to temperature and add a 100 ml of kimchi base.
- Add 50 ml of white wine vinegar.
- Add 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce
- Add 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- Add 200 ml of ketchup
- Add 50 ml of honey
- Stir it and let it come up to temperature until you see a syrupy bubble.
- Add ½ tsp of salt and pepper and stir it for the last time.
- Now you can enjoy this beautifull Kimchi BBQ Sauce or store it in a jar for later.
This Sauce goes really well together with Classic Rotisserie BBQ Ribs
Calories: 112kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 1gFat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0.01gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.02gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.01gSodium: 737mgPotassium: 179mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 261IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 12mgIron: 0.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.