I never accept mediocre ribs. They have to be flavorful and juicy. But I want to make them as easy as possible. You just have to let your smoker do the work.Let me show you how easy it is to smoke some of the best juicy ribs.
- 1 piece St. Louis style ribs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 50 grams butter
- 50 ml apple juice
For the rub
- 1 part fleur de sel
- 1 part raw cane sugar
- 1 part paprika powder
- 1/4 part ground black pepper
- 1/8 part onion powder
- 1/8 part garlic powder
- Start your smoker for a temperature of 120°C/248°F with some smoke wood.
- Take the membrane off the back of the ribs with a small kitchen knife and a piece of paper towel. Look for thin loose pieces of meat and trim those off.
- Put all the ingredients for the dry rub in a shaker and mix it. Put on some olive oil on the meat and put an even layer of dry rub on. Place the ribs in the smoker for 3 hours to pick on some smoke.
- Take the ribs out and wrap them in aluminum foil with some butter and apple juice. Now put the package back.
- After 2 hours take the ribs out of the smoker and the foil. Let them rest for 10 minutes and serve with your favorite bbq sauce.
Calories: 115kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 1gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 178mgPotassium: 23mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 436IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 5mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Masterbuilt for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.