Looking for an easy and super tasty BBQ side dish that is not distracting you from your main course? Look no further because jacket potatoes are so easy to make and even better so easy to turn into something tasty instead of the boring old salt, pepper and butter jacket potato that we all know.Jacket potatoes is the ultimate beloved BBQ side dish that you just can’t live without. With a homemade chimichurri on top this is a total winner.
- 4 whole potatoes
- 100 ml olive oil
- 4 tbsp parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped fine
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp BBQ rub
- 30 ml lemon juice
- Wrap your potatoes in aluminium foil.
- Fire up the Napoleon grill and set the wrapped potatoes in the highest position over indirect heat.
- Let it roast for around 1,5 hours with a BBQ temperature of 160 degrees celcius.
- Whip up a quick chimichurri with 100 ml of olive oil.
- Add 4 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Add 3 chopped fine cloves of garlic.
- Add 2 tsp of horseradish.
- Add 1 tbsp of your favorite BBQ Rub
- Add 30 ml juice of a fresh lemon and stir it up.
Serving the jacket potato
- Take out the potatoes and slice halfway into the potatoe with a knife.
- Open up the jacket potatoe still inside the foil and cover with delicious chimichurri.
This recipe goes really well together with our reversed seared picanha .
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.