I found a way to get any type of meat at 50% discount.While all the prizes are rising and there are getting in the way of you and me.So, what can i do to make it more affordable for you!
- 1 piece Onderrib (Dutch cut)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ¼ tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- ¼ tbsp cumin powder
- ¼ tbsp thyme powder
- Trim the onderrib to perfection.
- Create the dry rub by adding all the ingredients in a sprinkler and shake them well together.
- Sprinkle some olive oil over the onderrib and rub it all over the meat.
- Sprinkle your rub over the meat evenly and with a thick coat (all sides)
- Set your BBQ up for an indirect cooking session at 120°C/250°F
- If the BBQ came up to temperature, add some smoke wood. (we used hickory)
- Place the meat into your BBQ and let it smoke for 4 hours.
- Now it's time to wrap the meat into butchers paper and add some compound butter.
- Add a thermometer and raise the temperature of your BBQ to 150°C/300°F.
- Once the core temperature is 92°C/195°F, take it out of the BBQ and let is rest for at least 30 minutes in a cool box.
- Once the resting is done, you are done!
Calories: 54kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 1774mgPotassium: 115mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 917IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 31mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.