Need one more thing to boost those beautifull steak flavours? Just created some of the best BBQ in your life but don't know where to dip your baguette in?Look no further because Homemade Pepper Butter is your answer
- 250 grams Butter
- 3 tbsp White pena pepper
- 1 tbsp Fleur de Sel Seasalt
- ½ tbsp Onion powder
- ¼ tbsp Garlic powder
- Grab a bowl and get your lump of butter in. I prefer to let it warm up for at least half an hour
- Crush 3 tbsp of Blackpepper on top
- Add a tbsp of Fleur de Sel which is a light sea salt
- Add half a tablespoon of Onion powder
- And finish of with a Quarter Tablespoon of Garlic powder
- Mix it up with a fork or spoon and your Delicious Pepper Butter is done!
Serving: 260gCalories: 226kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 0.4gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 201mgPotassium: 15mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.1gVitamin A: 781IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 0.04mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.