This is our basic Guacamole recipe which is the cornerstone for your Burritos, Wraps, Tortillas or nachos but feel free to experiment with this as much as you like because this is just what makes in my opinion a good guacamole as a start. From here on out you can add your own style to it.Guacamole how it should be. The perfect and easy guacamole is always a home made recipe so stop buying store bought guacamole and make it fresh in your own kitchen.
- 3 Avacados deseeded
- ½ juice of a lime
- ¼ tbsp corase sea salt
- ¼ black pepper
- ½ white onion diced
- ½ tomato diced
- Slice the advocado's in half and take the seed out with a slap of your knife.
- Mush it all fine together in a bowl.
- Add the salt and pepper together with the juice of half a lime and do a taste test.
- Make sure the flavors already pop enough and then add the tomato and the white onion that you need to dice.
- Mix it together and enjoy your homemade Guacamole
This recipe is a great addition to Smoked Beefrib Burrito
Calories: 7kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 0.2gFat: 0.04gSaturated Fat: 0.01gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.01gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.01gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 47mgFiber: 0.4gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 103IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 4mgIron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.