Get ready to take your burger game to the next level with this mouthwatering BLT burger recipe featuring homemade smoked bacon! Made crisp lettuce, ripe tomatoes, and crispy bacon that's been smoked to perfection, and a perfect sunny side up on top, this burger is the ultimate indulgence for bacon lovers. With the added bonus of making your own bacon, you'll impress your family and friends with your culinary breakfast skills. So fire up the grill, grab your ingredients, and get ready to sink your teeth into this delicious BLT burger with homemade smoked bacon!
- 300 grams pork belly
- 1 tomato sliced
- 25 grams lettuce
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- 2 burger buns
- 2 tsp kitchen salt
- Slice of a 300 gram piece of porkbelly
- Fire up your smoker and set it for indirect heat at a temperature of 120°C/250°F.
- Smoke untill you reach a temperature of 65°C/150°F
- Slice the buns in half and toast them in the pan.
- Slice up the pork belly and season with 2 teaspoons of kitchen salt and mix.
- Render the smoked pork belly untill it turns dark brown.
- Put mayonaise on the bottom of the bun and dress it with lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.
- Stack your burger with the rendered out bacon.
- Fry 2 eggs sunny side up in the same pan and layer it on top of the bacon.
- Put the cap on and your BLT is ready.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Masterbuilt for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.