This recipe is all about bread. Not just any bread, the easiest bread you’ve ever made. And who doesn’t like a little easy every now and then?
How well is this recipe
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp dry yeast
- 1 pinch salt
- 1½ cup warm water
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir it with your wooden spoon. Make sure you stir it all up. You should end up with a sticky dough.
- Take a sheet of baking paper and place it in a clean bowl. Put in the dough and fold the baking paper so you can seal the bowl with some cling film.
- Store the bowl somewhere where it’s warm enough. Room temperature is perfect. Now let it sit there and ferment for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours you can take the dough out of the bowl. Make sure you add a lot of flour to your working board before you put the dough on so it doesn’t stick to the board.
- Make sure your grill has a temperature of 220 degrees Celsius or 428 degrees Fahrenheit. Don’t worry, you can easily make this in your oven as well.
- Put another sheet of baking paper in your Dutch oven and put the dough in. Shape the dough a little bit with your hands but make sure to put it in the oven before it sticks to your hands.
- After around 30 minutes of baking with the lid on, take it off so your bread can bake evenly. Let it bake for 15 to 20 minutes more and take it out of the oven.
- Place it on a cooling rack and let it sit there for half an hour/an hour and cool down.
Calories: 363kcalCarbohydrates: 76gProtein: 11gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 17mgPotassium: 113mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.