Sometimes you don’t have to take out half of the day to grill something fantastic. Sometimes you need a quick and easy recipe for lunch.
I’ve got your back and made a quick recipe which consists of the most important food groups, sausages, vegetables, bacon, beans, and cheese.
- pork sausages
- olive oil
- bell peppers
- shredded cheese
- bbq sauce
- Slice the bell peppers into long strips and the onion in half rings.
- Place a cast-iron skillet over high heat and put a little olive oil in the pan. Fry the bacon into golden brown nuggets.
- take the bacon out of the skillet and fry the bell peppers and onion in the pan. Take out the vegetables and shortly fry the beans.
- Stick the sausages onto large skewers end grill them to a core temperature of around 60°C (140F).
- Place a plate setter and put the skewered sausages over indirect heat. Put the shredded cheese on the sausages, along with the vegetables, beans, and bacon. Top it off with the salsa and bbq sauce.
- Close the lid and wait till the cheese to melt.
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.
BBQ gear used
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these articles because of their quality.