Not everybody can afford a $100 steak. And you don’t have too to make a world-class meal. You guys always complain that my recipes are so expensive, well this is one that won’t break the bank but let you eat like a king.I grilled an Iberico Secreto. A unique piece of meat that can only be found on an Iberico pig. I bet you, you like this better than Wagyu.
- 1 Kamado Big Joe 3
- 1 piece Iberico Secreto
- 2 tbsp mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp BBQ dry rub
- 250 grams Wild mushrooms
- 1 piece shallot
- 50 grams butter
- 1 piece pecorino
- 2 tsp Fleur de sel
- 1 piece package of soft goat cheese
- 1 piece Ravioli (four cheeses)
- Fire up your grill with 2 zones and a temperature of 160°C/320°F.
- Chop up the shallot and the mushrooms. Fry the shallots in the pan till they are softened and then ad the mushrooms. Stir them till they soked up all the butter and browned.
- I cooked some 4 cheeses ravioli to go with the Iberico Secreto. Follow the instructions on the package.
- Grill the Secreto on both sides. After the last flip sprinkle on some rock salt and grate a light coating of Pecorino cheese over it.
- Then we put on the mushrooms and the roasted nuts and let that heat up a little.
- Put the cooked ravioli on a plate and put the Iberico secreto on top. Finish with a few crumbs of goat cheese.
Calories: 95kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 1264mgPotassium: 24mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 314IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.