Around the world wide web i keep seeing videos popping up about BBQ Pig Shots. On TikTok on Facebook and Youtube, i just can't run away from it anymore. So i decided to make my own version and offcourse it can't be regular Pig Shots.These XXL Pig Shots are the perfect family size party tricks for you and your loved ones.
- 1 Homemade Nutella sprinkler
- 2 Racks Swift babyback ribs
- 1 Batch PitmasterX’s Classic BBQ rub
Pig Shot stuffing
- 1000 grams minced beef
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp PitmasterX’s Classic BBQ rub
- 400 grams Baked beans
- 2 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Cane Sugar
- 1 Pre-Smoked Sausage
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 200 grams Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Green Chilipeppers Sliced
- Take the membrane of the back of your Babyback Ribs.
- Create a batch of PitmasterX’s Classic BBQ rub.
- Sprinkle the rub on both sides of the ribs.
- Roll it up with the rib side facing the inside and put a Cocktail Skewer inside the two ends to connect them.
- Do the other one as well.
- Set the ribs on top of a sheet of baking paper and cut of the sides to make it more compact.
- Grab a big bowl and fill it up with your Minced beef, an egg and a tablespoon of the same BBQ Rub that your used before.
- Mix it up with your hands and take half of it to start stuffing it in the bottom of your Pig Shot.
- Grab your Cast Iron Dutch oven and heat it up.
- Add 400 grams of baked beans, 1 tbsp of the BBQ Rub, 2 tbsp of a BBQ Sauce that you like, a teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce,11 tbsp of Honey and 2 tbsp of Cane Sugar.
- Mix it up, put the lit on and let it slowly come up to temperature
- Once it's warm carefully fill your Pig Shots with the Bean Mixture until you have about 5 CM of space left.
- Slice up some pre-smoked sausage and add a thin layer on top of the beans.
- Grab another bowl and fill it up with 250 grams of Cream Cheese, 200 grams of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 2 sliced Green Chili's and another Tablespoon of the BBQ Rub.
- Mix it up and fill your Pig Shot completely with the Cheese Mix. Top it off with a thin layer of more Shredded Cheddar.
- Fire up the Burnhard Pelletsmoker and set the Temperature to 120 degrees Celcius. and carefully transfer them from the table into the Smoker.
- Let them smoke for around 5 hours untill your Cheese on top looks a littlebit crispy and the juices run out of the Ribs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!