We all want the juiciest meat. But why not fry your meat till it’s all dried out. That doesn’t sound very good, but I can assure you it’s delicious.It’s the easiest recipe that I can think off, and I’ll be certain you will make this yourself.
- 500 gram chicken filet
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 piece tortilla's
- 4 tbsp salsa
- 1 piece tomato
- 100 gram grated cheese
- 100 gram lettuce
- 4 tbsp mayonaisse
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Set up your grill for direct heat.
- Cut the chicken filet in little pieces and season it with your favorite seasoning.
- Fry the chicken in a cast-iron skillet in a little bit of olive oil. Keep on frying until the chicken is dry and crispy.
- Cut a tomato and a red onion in slices.
- Take the tortilla and top it with some salsa, a few slices of tomato, mayonnaise, the fried chicken bits, grated cheese, bbq sauce and some onion slices.
- Roll it up and dig in.
Calories: 638kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 33gFat: 44gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 12gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 856mgPotassium: 494mgFiber: 2gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 961IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 264mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.