We all want the juiciest meat. But why not fry your meat till it’s all dried out. That doesn’t sound very good, but I can assure you it’s delicious.
It’s the easiest recipe that I can think off, and I’ll be certain you will make this yourself.
- 500 gram of chicken filet
- 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning
- olive oil
- Grated cheese
- bbq sauce
- Set up your grill for direct heat.
- Cut the chicken filet in little pieces and season it with your favourite seasoning.
- Fry the chicken in a cast-iron skillet in a little bit of olive oil. Keep on frying until the chicken is dry and crispy.
- Cut a tomato and a red onion in slices.
- Take the tortilla and top it with some salsa, a few slices of tomato, mayonnaise, the fried chicken bits, grated cheese, bbq sauce and some onion slices.
- Roll it up and dig in.
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.
BBQ gear used
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these articles because of their quality.