When friends come over and demand pizza you can’t take hours to make it. You need a pizza that’s done quick and satisfying.This is the easiest and quickest pizza recipe I know. I show you all the tricks I know to make the quickest cast iron pizza.
How well is this recipe
- 1 piece Store bought dough
- 1 can tomato pulp
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 piece mozzarella
- 6 piece salami slices
- 5 piece black olives
- 100 gram grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat a cast-iron pan on your grill that’s at 300°C/575°F. Make sure you placed some heat deflectors cause you don’t want any direct heat under the pan.
- When the pan is hot you take it out of the grill. Sprinkle some olive oil in the pan so it covers the whole bottom and the sides.
- Take the dough and make small balls and place them next to each other in a circle. Roll them flat with a rolling pin till the circle is roughly the size of the pan.
- Put the dough in the pan and scoop on a lot of the tomato pulp. Sprinkle on a bit of salt and pepper and a few sliced leaves of fresh oregano.
- Next are the mozzarella and the grated parmesan. Top it with some black olives and slices of salami.
- Put the pan back in the grill and close the lid. After about 10 to 15 minutes this pizza is done. Serve it with a few leaves of basil.
Calories: 445kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 18gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 2119mgPotassium: 124mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 289IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 250mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.