When friends come over and demand pizza you can’t take hours to make it. You need a pizza that’s done quick and satisfying.
This is the easiest and quickest pizza recipe I know. I show you all the tricks I know to make the quickest cast iron pizza.
- Store bought dough
- a can of tomato pulp
- fresh oregano and basil
- cheap mozzarella
- salami sausage
- black olives
- fresh grated parmesan
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat a cast-iron pan on your grill that’s at 300°C (575F). Make sure you placed some heat deflectors cause you don’t want any direct heat under the pan.
- When the pan is hot you take it out of the grill. Sprinkle some olive oil in the pan so it covers the whole bottom and the sides.
- Take the dough and make small balls and place them next to each other in a circle. Roll them flat with a rolling pin till the circle is roughly the size of the pan.
- Put the dough in the pan and scoop on a lot of the tomato pulp. Sprinkle on a bit of salt and pepper and a few sliced leaves of fresh oregano.
- Next are the mozzarella and the grated parmesan. Top it with some black olives and slices of salami.
- Put the pan back in the grill and close the lid. After about 10 to 15 minutes this pizza is done. Serve it with a few leaves of basil.
BBQ gear used
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these articles because of their quality.