If you're looking for a flavorful and satisfying meal that's quick and easy to make, look no further than Dutch Fried Rice with Chicken Sate on a griddle. This dish combines tender chunks of chicken breast with fragrant fried rice and a deliciously spicy sate sauce, all cooked up on a hot griddle for a deliciously charred finish. It's perfect for a weeknight dinner or for impressing guests with your cooking skills. So grab your ingredients and let's get started!
- Bamboo Skewers
- 400 grams chicken filet
- 1 liter water
- 50 grams kitchen salt
- 150 grams leak chopped
- 150 grams ham cubed
- 600 grams leftover white rice
- ⅓ tsp vetsin
- 250 grams Peanut Sauce pre packed if you can
- 1 slice of smoked ham
- 2 eggs
- Slice the chicken filet into smaller cubes.
- Grab a pan with water and add 50 grams of salt and let the chicken brine in the water for 2 hours.
- Put the chunks of chicken on a skewer and wait for the moment that your rice is ready on the flat top.
- Heat up your flat top griddle and make sure you have one cooler zone.
- Break one egg and scramble it. Shove it to the side when it's done.
- Heat up some sunflower oil and start frying the leak and the ham seperately on the griddle.
- Once the leak is changing color and is getting soft, mix it with the ham and the egg.
- Warm up the rice on the cooler zone and spray some oil on top while breaking the rice up.
- Mix it in with the rest.
- Add ⅓ tsp of vetsin.
- Scoop everything to the side and put on a lit for warmkeeping.
- Put a pan on the griddle and heat up a jar of pre made peanut sauce. If you can't buy this in your store make sure to checkout Tomahawk seared in peanut butter.
- Sear the chicken skewers in a teaspoon of sun flower oil.
- Season with some chicken seasoning on top and season the other side once you flip them.
- TIP: Make sure you scrape of the skewer properly before flipping because that's where the flavor is.
- Fry up 1 slice of ham and 1 egg sunny side up.
- Serve the fried rice in a bowl with the skewers drenched in sauce and the egg and ham on top of the rice.
Calories: 543kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 35gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 184mgSodium: 6377mgPotassium: 415mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 884IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Brabura Griddle for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.