I have a dream,Ever since I deep fried chicken in beer batter my mind has been haunted by thing that could be deep fried in beer batter. But when I thought of a deep-fried burger my mind blew a fuse. Just think of it deep frying a whole burger. Not just the patty, but the whole thing. After doing some research on the World wide web I realized there we’re no serious attempts to created a real deep fried burger. There were a few attempts to make some ridiculous things like deep frying a Mc Donalds burger. But for real, I want a tasty burger that is seriously delicious.
How well is this recipe
- 330 ml beer
- 300 grams flower
- 3 pieces eggs
- 75 ml oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 pieces eggs
- 400 ml oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 piece pickle chopped
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Use 1,5 kg of chuck roast and slice it into cubes so you can put it into a food processor.
- Use a hamburger press to shape the hamburgers.
- Let the barbecue come up to temperature and place a cast iron griddle as a cooking surface.
- Use a cast iron pan to warm up the oil.
- For the sauce, grab a bowl and put the oil, eggs, mustard, salt and pepper in it.
- Use a blender to mix it all together until you have a mayonnaise, then add the rest of the ingredients and stir it well together.
- For the beer batter, use a big bowl and add the ingredients, mix this up and make sure it's nice and thick. (you can add more flower if it’s to thin)
- Place bacon onto the cast iron griddle to season the cooking surface and grill them for a short while, then place the burger patty’s and the grill and make it golden brown.
- Now place the burgers onto the grill season them and put some slices on cheese on it.
- Now it’s time to build your burger, first the bottom bun, then a cheeseburger, then some bacon, then the second cheeseburger, then some onions and then the cap.
- Now poor some some beer batter over the whole burger and make sure it’s well coated.
- Now gently dorp it into the hot oil and wait till it’s gets a golden brown crust.
Now the worlds first deep fried burger is done
Calories: 1120kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 2gFat: 119gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 33gMonounsaturated Fat: 75gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 262mgPotassium: 312mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 118IUVitamin C: 37mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.