I wanted to give you the easiest pork ribs recipe you’ve ever seen. We cooked these ribs cowboy-style in a dutch oven.It’s as easy as filling the pan and close the lid. After a couple of hours, you have fall-off-the-bone ribs with the best-cooked beans.
- 1 Kamado Big Joe 2
- 4 pieces Baby back ribs
- 6 pieces onions
- 4 tbsp Your favorite BBQ rub
- 1/2 L ketchup
- 100 grams Smoked bacon
- 50 ml apple cider vinegar
- 100 ml maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 600 grams beans
- Take the silverskin off the ribs by sticking a dull dinner knife between the bones and the silverskin. Lift the silverskin so you can get a finger underneath and pull it off. Sprinkle an even layer of the dry rub on both sides of the ribs.
- Grease the inside of the dutch oven with some pork fat or butter. Slice the onions roughly into rings and stack them along the inside of the pan.
- Roll the baby back ribs up and place them in the dutch oven against the onion rings.
- Now fill the pan with the rest of the ingredients.
- Fire up your barbecue with a temperature of 140 to 150°C (284 to 302F).
- Place the dutch oven and close the lid.
- After 3 hours you are rewarded with a complete meal.
Calories: 287kcalCarbohydrates: 62gProtein: 11gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 1429mgPotassium: 765mgFiber: 3gSugar: 48gVitamin A: 676IUVitamin C: 26mgCalcium: 74mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.