This Coca Cola BBQ Sauce is perfect for slathering on your favorite grilled meats or as a dipping sauce for fries or onion rings. The combination of sweet and tangy flavors from the ketchup and Coca Cola, along with the depth of flavor from the molasses and Worcestershire sauce, will have your taste buds dancing with delight!
- 250 ml ketchup
- 250 ml coca cola
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- In a small saucepan, combine the ketchup, Coca Cola, caster sugar, molasses, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until it has thickened and reduced by about a third.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the sauce to an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Masterbuilt for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.