This is the most basic recipe you would find about ribs but it’s such an important cornerstone of BBQ that you need to try this before you try anything else with pork ribs. Because if you own this technique you opened Pandora's box for the rest of your BBQ career. These Classic Smoked BBQ Ribs are what makes BBQ so great around the world. They speak for themselves as delicious tender and juicy smoked BBQ Ribs.
- 1400 grams pork ribs
- PitmasterX’s Classic BBQ rub
- Take the membrane of the ribs because we want to let every side of the ribs pick up that smoke.
- Sprinkle on the Pitmasterx's Classic BBQ Rub
- Fire up the grill with one fire starter on top of a layer of charcoal and cover it with tiny chunks of charcoal.
- Once you have a small fire going i'm adding a chunk of beech smoke wood.
- Place the heat deflectors on top and then the grill grates in the highest position.
- Place the ribs and close the lit. Close the top vent to 1,5 stripe open andthe bottom vent to half a finger thick.
- Smoke it for around 4 hours with the dome closed and perform the poking test to see if your ribs are cooked enough.
- Let them rest for 30 minutes in a sheet of aluminium foil and your ribs are ready to be eaten.
Calories: 1357kcalProtein: 76gFat: 115gSaturated Fat: 37gPolyunsaturated Fat: 19gMonounsaturated Fat: 42gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 392mgSodium: 397mgPotassium: 1186mgCalcium: 74mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!