Looking for good and spicy beef ribs? Look no further. These rubs have the classic American beef ribs flavor with a twist of Mexico added to them.
How well is this recipe
- 1 piece beef ribs XL
- 3 tbsp mustard
Chipotle and Garlic wet rub
- 3 tbsp coarse salt
- ½ tbsp ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 piece smoked chipotle pepper dried
- 1 tsp ground coffee
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
PitmasterX beef spray
- 100 ml PitmasterX beef spray
Chipotle Whiskey BBQ sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp whiskey
- 1 piece chipotle pepper ground fine
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Add the ingredients for the wet rub together and put that on top of your beef rib.
- Fire up your barbecue and set it up for an indirect cooking session. (and add some smokewood)
- Set the barbecue to a temperature of 120°C/248°F.
- Now it’s time to make the PitmasterX beef spray100 ml PitmasterX beef spray
- Grab a pan and add the ingredients for the sauce into the pan, let that come up to a boil and give it a good stir and you’re done.
- If the bark of the beef rib is getting dry, use the sprayer to keep it moist.
- After +/- 8 hours it should be ready and you can take it off the grill.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes and then slice it up.
- Now you are done and ready to eat!
Calories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 6340mgPotassium: 316mgFiber: 3gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 1373IUVitamin C: 51mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.