If you like steak than you are in luck. There are literally millions of ways to cook steak. Some are very obvious, and some are a little less obvious, like this one. This is a stir fried skirt steak with an insane delicious home made black pepper sauce.
- 1 Wok pan
- 1 kg skirt steak
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 125 ml Home made black pepper sauce
- 1 piece onion
- 1 piece red bell pepper
- 1 piece green bell pepper
- 1 piece noodles whole pack
- 6 tbsp peanut oil
- 3 tbsp water
- Chop the onion, bell peppers coarse.
- Chop the skirt steak fine and flatten the pieces of meat with your knife. That will make it more tender. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the noodles according to the instruction of the packaging.
- Let your wok become hot over the fire until it starts smoking. Add 3 tablespoons of peanut oil and fry the bits of steak. When they start to get brown, remove them from the pan.
- Add 3 tablespoons of peanut oil in the hot pan and stir fry the bell peppers and onion.
- Once the bell pepper and onions are fried, the beef and the black pepper sauce. When the pepper sauce is too thick, then add the water.
- Let the ingredients simmer for a minute, while mixing.
- Add the noodles and you have delicious Black pepper steak dish.
Notes: Stir Frying requires a extreme hot pan that almost burns your food. That’s how you get that typical stir fry flavor.
Calories: 614kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 56gFat: 40gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 1005mgPotassium: 939mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1113IUVitamin C: 87mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.