If something is really that taste you should always consider turning it into butter! That’s my number one BBQ rule that I live by and here’s why you should do it: Turning something into butter makes it more storable and opens many doors to apply it into your recipes.This chimichurri will make most South Americans frown at first sight but they are going to be falling in love once they taste it.
- 1 clove of garlic knife pressed
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped fine
- 1 red chili pepper chopped fine
- 250 grams butter
- ½ tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- Chop fine the fresh parsley.
- Slice 1 clove of garlic and press it with the tip of your knife.
- Deseed a red chili pepper and slice it fine.
- Add those 3 ingredients togehter with the rest and mix it up with the butter.
Calories: 1950kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 4gFat: 217gSaturated Fat: 131gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 63gTrans Fat: 8gCholesterol: 538mgSodium: 5156mgPotassium: 293mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 7371IUVitamin C: 76mgCalcium: 95mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!