I found fast-food style beef ribs. These are the ribs closest to the backbone and are much thinner than your usual short ribs placed lower on the cow.Because I want these ribs treated as fast food, I coated them in crushed Cheetos. You’ll be surprised about the cheesy crunch that you get on the ribs. This combination makes a unique flavour that you have to try for yourself.
- 1 rack beef back ribs
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 bags Cheetos
- Put a good layer of mustard on both sides of the ribs. Don’t forget the sides. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the mustard.
- Crush the Cheetos and push a good amount of it in the mustard. Keep adding crushed Cheetos until you can’t see any mustard.
- Start up your grill with indirect heat of about 120 to 140ºC 248°F to 284°F and a chunk of smoke wood. Place the coated beef ribs on the grates and close the lid.
- Smoke the ribs for a couple of hours until the core temperature reaches 96ºC/205°F, and the meat is tender. Check this by poking the meat with the probe of your thermometer or a toothpick. When it goes in and out without much resistance, the ribs are ready.
- Let the ribs rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing them.
Calories: 9kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 1813mgPotassium: 28mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 11IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.