Do you like steak? Do you like cheese? Then this is the recipe I specially made for you. This is the steak that you hate to share.This is the steak that dreams are made of. The kind of dreams you remember in the morning.
- 1 piece flank steak
- 100 gram mozzarella grated
- 100 gram young Gouda cheese grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 gram chestnut mushrooms
- 1 piece shallot
- 250 ml cooking creme
- 100 ml beef broth
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp Fleur de sel
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Slice the mushrooms and dice the shallot.
- Fire up your grill for direct heat and place a pan on the fire while it’s heating up.
- Put in some olive oil and add the mushrooms and shallot and fry them till the shallot dices soften. When the pan threatens to run dry, add some olive oil.
- Ad the cooking creme, beef broth, and some fresh ground black pepper. Bind the sauce with a little flour and cook and stir it for 10 minutes. Season it with a little salt and take the pan off the fire.
- Lay the flank steak flat on your work service and use a sharp knife to create a pocket without puncturing the sides.
- Fill the pocket with the grated cheeses and brush a little olive oil on the meat.
- Now grill the steak until the core reaches a temperature of 54°C/129°F and the cheese has melted. Make sure that the opening of the pocket is always on top when you flip the steak.
- Sprinkle on a little sea salt while you let the steak rest. Serve it with some roasted potatoes and the mushroom sauce.
Calories: 434kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 28gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 1731mgPotassium: 565mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 313IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 332mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.