Do you like steak? Do you like cheese? Then this is the recipe I specially made for you. This is the steak that you hate to share.This is the steak that dreams are made of. The kind of dreams you remember in the morning.
How well is this recipe
- 1 piece flank steak
- 100 gram mozzarella grated
- 100 gram young Gouda cheese grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 gram chestnut mushrooms
- 1 piece shallot
- 250 ml cooking creme
- 100 ml beef broth
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp Fleur de sel
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Slice the mushrooms and dice the shallot.
- Fire up your grill for direct heat and place a pan on the fire while it’s heating up.
- Put in some olive oil and add the mushrooms and shallot and fry them till the shallot dices soften. When the pan threatens to run dry, add some olive oil.
- Ad the cooking creme, beef broth, and some fresh ground black pepper. Bind the sauce with a little flour and cook and stir it for 10 minutes. Season it with a little salt and take the pan off the fire.
- Lay the flank steak flat on your work service and use a sharp knife to create a pocket without puncturing the sides.
- Fill the pocket with the grated cheeses and brush a little olive oil on the meat.
- Now grill the steak until the core reaches a temperature of 54°C/129°F and the cheese has melted. Make sure that the opening of the pocket is always on top when you flip the steak.
- Sprinkle on a little sea salt while you let the steak rest. Serve it with some roasted potatoes and the mushroom sauce.
Calories: 434kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 28gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 1731mgPotassium: 565mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 313IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 332mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.