You know what i dont like in life? Doing the dishes! How to fix it? Cast Iron Skillet Recipes! So this is my absolute go to recipe when i need to eat a really really really good meal, but also need to forget about the dishes after.My take on en absolute BBQ must-try Steak Pasta recipe.
- Napoleon Gas Grill
- 300 grams Ribeye Steak
- 400 grams Penne Pasta
- 200 grams Green peas
- 100 grams Pancetta
- 5 grams Fresh Basil
- 250 grams Homemade Pepper Butter
- 500 ml Beef Broth
- 50 grams Parmesan Cheese grated
- Make the Homemade Pepper Butter
- Fire up your napoleon and heat your 28 CM Lightweight Cast Iron Skottsberg Pan.
- Once the pan is hot place your Ribeye into the pan with the fat towards the heat source so you can render down the fat first.
- Then start searing the sides in your just created Beef-tallow and bring it up to a temperature of 54 degrees celcius . Let it rest
- Start frying all of your Pancetta into the pan and take it out once it's renders down.
- add your Penne Pasta to the Cast Iron Skillet along with 500 ml of beef broth. If your pasta isn't fully emerged add water until it does.
- Let it simmer and reduce untill you have a small bottom of broth left.
- Add the green peas, Half of the butter, Basil and some grated parmasan cheese and mix it up
- Slice up your rested Ribeye and add it to the pan as well.
- Take your Skillet of the grill and fisnish of with a big scoop of that remaining butter!
Serving: 250gCalories: 689kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 44gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0.04gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 1173mgPotassium: 667mgFiber: 6gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 755IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 245mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.